Tuesday, October 14, 2008

invading the personal bubble for journalism




I don’t pretend to know everything about relationships. But spending every waking moment no more than 15 feet away from your spouse and living in each other’s consciousness (whatever the hell that really means) seems like the quickest way to a divorce.

I love this video for so many reasons. I think these two are hilarious without trying to be, like the breakfast scene:

You took all the cinnamon sugar!

Well, go get some more. I have a child in my lap

First of all, you have diabetic.

(Which grammatically doesn’t make sense, but I’m pretty sure I quoted that correctly.)

I give them credit for going through the day without killing each other. And after 11 years of marriage they still learned things about one another – like how a brisk Fresca is essential in the morning.

But am I the only one who notices the horrendously large bunny statue in their home? That thing is scary!

No comments: